Created by Glen Erik Hamilton
Cold, relentless and tougher than dirt, Army Ranger and reportedly former thief VAN SHAW hits the sweet spot somewhere between Stark’s Parker and Child’s Jack Reacher, albeit with a veneer of vulnerability (and sentimentality) unimaginable in the other two men, thanks to the shitload of PTSD he lugged back from his time in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Still, a man’s gotta do what he’s gotta, and when he returns home to Seattle to confront his criminal past, he’s got some hard choices to make… and a rather unique skill set. Not that he’s an actual private eye or anything, mind you. He just sorta attracts trouble…
A native of Seattle, Glen Erik Hamilton grew up aboard a sailboat, and spent his youth finding trouble around the marinas and commercial docks and islands of the Pacific Northwest. He now lives in Burbank, California, with his family, punctuated by frequent visits to his hometown to soak up the rain.
- “Glen Erik Hamilton has crafted a compelling new hero in Van Shaw, an Army Ranger with a dark streak who operates in the spaces between shadow and light. Past Crimes is a zipline ride of a thriller, plummeting through the back alleys of Seattle where murder and intrigue reign supreme and the undead past lurks around the next wrong turn. Buckle in and hang on!”
— Gregg Hurwitz on Past Crimes
- Past Crimes (2013) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- Hard Cold Winter (2016) | Buy this book | Buy the audio | Kindle it!
- Every Day Above Ground (2017) | Buy this book | Buy the audio | Kindle it!
- Mercy River (2019) | Buy this book | Buy the audio | Kindle it!